Friday 29 November 2013

Reflection Week 8

Good Morning,

     As week eight approached I got more familiar with the blog and using an integrating it into the classroom. I learnt about spreadsheet and got a refresher on word processor since word process was a tool I always used. This week I began the completion of my portfolio and prepare for the close of my EDET course.
     Throughout my time spent in EDET I can honestly say i have grown in technology. The concepts we learnt will help me greatly in executing my lessons. What I enjoyed most about  EDET was the lesson on podcast.
    My time spent in this course was an enjoyable one. I thank my tutor Mrs T M Roberts,  enjoyed every single lesson with you and your a great tutor.

Until next time.. :)

Tiffo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment